Quantcast

Pinterest Tool: Combining Multiple Photos into a Single Pin

Share Button

Pinterest - multiple photos tool

Lately I’ve been pinning more images to Pinterest. Usually, I just use the Pin It bookmarklet that I’ve added to my browser toolbar.

Today I was looking for a Pinterest tool that would allow me to add text on top of the images without actually having to edit the photos. I stumbled on an article that lists 13 tools to make pinning easier, including one that does exactly what I wanted (the words on the image at the top of this page were added using Pinwords!)

SEE ALSO: Monitor your Pinterest Pins with PinAlerts

Creating a Pin with Multiple Images:

The article also introduced me to a few other tools that I definitely will be using. The one I have already tried out is Pin Them All.

This website lets you combine multiple images from a web page into a single image that you can pin to Pinterest. All you do is enter the website address, select the images you want, and then hit the Pin It button.

My only complaint with the site is that the resulting pin is linked to their website, not the original source. I’m happy to credit their site for helping me create the pin, but that is handled through the caption with their website address that is automatically created.

My solution is to create the pins using Pin Them All, then immediately open the pin on the Pinterest website and edit the website source.

SEE ALSO: Pinterest Tip: How To Create a Popular Posts Widget for Your Sidebar

Here is a pin I’ve already created… Baked Whole Wheat Pancake Squares recipe (you really should try them!).

I have 2 other suggestions for Pin Them All if they end up reading this article.

1. Let users rearrange the order of the pictures.
  2. Find a way to make pictures the same size by adding a cropping tool that overlays on each picture similar to the cropping square in Instagram.

SEE ALSO: Create Multiple Picture Image Pins for Pinterest

Do you have a favorite Pinterest tool?

Share it in the comments below.

Share Button

17 Responses

1. PinthemAll says:

Hi, I’m the owner of Pinthemall.
    Thanks a lot for your article.
    I think I’ll quit the text in description of the pin leading to pinthemall, but for I’m not sure I can quit the link of pin’source, and it’s also a way for pinthemall to be found by pinterest users.

I like our 2 finals ideas, and will think about it, but I also want to keep the site simple.
    Regards, and thanks for your feedback.

• Jill says:

Can you give step by step instructions on how to use pinthemall. I am a beginner.

• Karen Goodman says:

Jill,

It’s really simple to use Pin Them All.

1. In the middle of the page is a spot to enter a URL for the page that you want to pin.
        2. Select the images you want in your pin by checking the boxes at the top left of each image.
        3. Scroll to the bottom and click “Generate Pin”
        4. Choose the Pin It button to pin the multiple picture pin to Pinterest. You can also Like it on Facebook, send it to Twitter and Google+.
        5. If you want to save the image, then right click over the image and do a save-as.

2. Jack G Jeffries says:

I don’t see what all the fuss and excitement is about. IT DOESN’T FRIGGING WORK!!!

• Karen Goodman says:

Jack,

It works for me. Explain what problems you are having and I’ll try to help you through the process.

3. Kathy says:

How do people post a sequence of pics of a project? Such as a furniture project from stat to finish. I see them the time on Pinterest but can’t find out how to do it. Their pics are not on a URL.

4. Colleen says:

What if they are your personal images that you want to make into one pin not from a website.

5. Jennifer says:

I would also like to know how to pin personal multiple images into one pin. The photos are on my iPad not a website.

6. Hi There,
    Thanks again for your article Karen, we’ve added a few weeks ago the possibility to create multiple images Pins with photos from your computer, give it a try: http://pinthemall.net/from-your-computer/

7. Bethany says:

Karen, do you know of any other resource similar to Pinthemall? Pinthemall recently changed their site and I dislike the changes. The check boxes to select desired photos is gone and also photos are no longer in order. If I’m interrupted, when I return I don’t know which pics I’ve selected already. If I’m pinning a set of instructional photos, I want the pics in order. Otherwise I have to return to the original website to make sure I’m correct in my guess. Too bad, I really liked Pinthemnall.

• Karen Goodman says:

I haven’t been on that site in a while. That’s a shame that they’ve changed it up and it isn’t as functional anymore. If you find a substitute (I don’t know of one), please come back and share!

8. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I just tried http://pinthemall.net like you suggested, and it worked perfectly.
    Jennie