This chicken is super easy, and can easily be cut down to 1 or 2 servings or doubled. It’s great for a last minute “what should I make for dinner” night.
Feel free to use chicken breasts or thighs, with or without skin and bones. Just make sure it is fully cooked if it has bones in it by poking it with a fork in a thick area of the chicken, then pressing to see if the liquid is clear.
If it’s pink, keep cooking.
- 4-6 chicken breasts or thighs (with or without skin/bones)
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley (or oregano or your favorite dried spice)
- 1/4 cup fresh Romano or Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine bread crumbs, parsley and cheese in a small bowl.
- Melt butter in the microwave in another small bowl. Place a piece of chicken in the butter, coating to cover both sides. Then move chicken to the bread crumb bowl, again covering both sides well.
- Place meaty side up in ungreased, shallow baking pan. Repeat with the rest of the chicken parts.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture on top to cover any areas thin on breading.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Cover the chicken with foil if the crumbs begin to get too brown.
Add your pictures of the recipe!
In your comment text below, paste the code below and substitute the URL with the image address of your photo. And don’t forget to remove the space after the =.
<img src= “http://futureexpat.com/picture”/>