A while ago, I bought some smoked salmon, not the lox style cured fish, but a section of the fish that had been smoked as one piece.
After eating some of it plain, I decided to turn the rest of it into salmon salad and it was wonderful. You need to use hot smoked salmon. You could also use leftover cooked salmon, but do NOT use lox style salmon for this recipe
Since salmon is so good for you, this might become a staple in my diet. I hope you like it as much as I do.
- 1 cup flaked heat smoked salmon (be sure to remove all of the pin bones and skin)
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann’s mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed (fresh would be great too!)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate until cold before serving.
I love Pinterest and Facebook shares!