Fostering Rescue Dogs: Karen’s Foster Dogs
A while ago I shared the story of adopting Milo and how that got me involved in fostering other dogs, so I’m not going to repeat myself explaining all of that again. If you are interested, click through on these links to read all how I got started and some of my foster dogs. Or just scroll on down and see the dogs who found a temporary home with me.
- The Joys of Adopting a Rescue Dog
- My Road to Becoming a Dog Foster Parent
- Karen’s First Foster Pups – JoJo and Sylvie
- Fostering Padme for Gateway Pet Guardians
- Letting Benji Go
- Help Me Find a Forever Home for My Foster Dog Romper
- Teddy Finally Jumps on the Bed
- Fostering Jodi the Chihuahua
- Jodi in Her Forever Home
- Odus the Foster Dog Needs a Home
- Help Find Stella the Toy Poodle a Forever Home
Milo was my first rescue and will live with me forever. It’s amazing how it feels to be the center of the universe for someone…even if that someone is a dog.
My Foster Dogs:
I first fostered with Gateway Pet Guardians, and now foster with Senior Dogs 4 Seniors. These dogs spent between 1 week and 2 months with me while I searched for the perfect home for them. All are now happily living with the people who were destined to be their forever parents.
If you’d like information about how to become a foster parent, I’m happy to share my experiences!